How To Order
Online shopping with Australia Wine Cellar Racks is fast and convenient.
Placing an online order
You can place an online order with Australia Wine Cellar Rack following steps below:
- Browse our range of wine rack products or search for a specific product via our search bar.
- Click on the particular product and then click "Add to cart".
- The product will then be automatically placed in your shopping cart. Repeat with other products if necessary.
- At the top right-hand corner of the screen you can either view what's in your shopping cart by clicking "View Cart" or place your order by clicking 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Once you "Proceed to Checkout" you will need to enter your billing/delivery address (or advise that you will pick up from our Leichhardt Factory).
- Freight (if any) will then be added to your Order.
- You will then be requested to enter your Credit Card payment details.
- You will then do a final review of your order before clicking 'submit'.
An email confirmation will then be sent to your email address for your own records.
We check all orders prior to despatch and will phone or email you to confirm details if there are any issues.
Second payment option
If you prefer to pay using Direct Deposit from your bank account, please “Request A Quotation” and we will respond with a formal quotation and advise how to make payment.
Online Payment Security
You may encounter Security Warnings when you are attempting to place an order on our website.
The information below may help you solve these issues.
1. Issues with Security WarningsYou may encounter security warning regarding pop-up messages?
When you step through the payment pages using internet Explorer browser (IE6, IE7, IE8), your computer or device may display a security warning pop-pop message.
To remove the warning messages you can configure your computer or device to trust both of these addresses:
Would you like to make sure that you don’t have pop-up the security warning message in advance?
- Select 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options' in your browser menu
- Select the 'Security' tab
- Select the 'Trusted' sites icon
- Select the 'Sites' Button
- Then make sure that both addresses: https://www.wine-cellar-racks.com.au/ and www.wine-cellar-racks.com.au appear
- Select the 'OK' button to save your changes and exit
- Select the 'OK' button again to exit Internet Options dialog box.
2. Issues with the Secure Connection (SSL) Certificate
You may experience a pop-up screen related to Secure Connection (SSL) certificates while you are making a payment.
This often occurs when devices update security certificates.
Our site is safe and secure.
If this concerns you, please submit a “Quotation Request” and we will provide a quotation for your consideration. If you then want to order, we can arrange payment with a card or direct debit.
3. Payment Submission Error: 'Payment submission has expired'
Some browsers have cached old data from the Payment Details page.
To solve this issue you will need to clear your browser’s cache and then resubmit your information.
If you are unable to resolve this issue please submit a “Quotation Request” and we will provide a quotation for your consideration. If you then want to order, we can arrange payment with a card or direct debit.